With director Cary Joji Fukunaga’s No Time to Die now taking part in around the globe, I not too long ago bought to talk with Jeffrey Wright and Billy Magnussen about making the most recent James Bond film. In the course of the interview, they talked about what folks could be shocked to be taught in regards to the making of a 007 movie, when Wright discovered he’d be again as CIA agent Felix Leiter, if Magnussen was nervous the evening earlier than his first day of filming, filming in Jamaica, and extra.
Written by Fukunaga alongside Neal Purvis, Robert Wade, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Daniel Craig’s remaining Bond film picks up with James Bond having left energetic service. After all, his peace is short-lived when Felix Leiter (Wright), an outdated good friend from the CIA, turns up asking for assist, main Bond onto the path of a mysterious villain (Rami Malek) armed with harmful new expertise. No Time to Die sees the return of Ralph Fiennes (M), Ben Whishaw (Q), Naomie Harris (Miss Moneypenny), Léa Seydoux (Madeleine Swann), Christoph Waltz (Blofeld) and Rory Kinnear (Tanner). Becoming a member of them can be franchise newcomers Lashana Lynch, David Dencik, and Ana de Armas.
Watch what they needed to say within the participant above and beneath is strictly what we talked about.
Jeffrey Wright and Billy Magnussen
- What do they suppose followers could be shocked to be taught in regards to the making of a James Bond film?
- Wright talks about why he loves engaged on the 007 motion pictures.
- Was Magnussen nervous the evening earlier than his first day of filming?
- How early on did Wright know they’d need him again for the film?
- How Wright was filming Westworld after which flew proper to the Bond set.
- How Barbara Broccoli retains Wright within the loop in regards to the scripts.
Daniel Craig and Lashana Lynch reveal what folks could be shocked to be taught in regards to the making of ‘No Time to Die.’
About The Writer